Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DVR Dilemma


So American Horror Story is on tonight. If you haven’t seen this yet, it a pretty badass new series about a family that moves into an old murder house in LA and has all kinds of crazy crap happen to them. It’s really awesome! And it also stars my man-crush Dillon McDermott, so there’s that.

I have my DVR set to record this every Wednesday, so Amy and I can watch it when we get together over the weekend.
If you don’t know Amy, she’s a total scary movie nerd and LOVES watching them (even though she covers her eyes during gross parts and won’t watch them during dinner)

Anyhoo…

I agreed that even though I won’t see her until Friday, I wouldn’t watch it and we could watch it together.

So here’s my problem. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT!

I figure there are a few ways this can go.

1) I can wait to watch it like I said I would and everything will be fine.
2) I can watch it without her, tell her I watched it without her and risk getting yelled at.
3) I can watch it without her, tell her I didn't watch it, act scared when we watch it together and risk getting busted and yelled at for being an asshole for watching it without her when I said I wouldn't.
4) Just for fun, I can not watch it, tell her I did watch it, let her get mad at me for watching it without her (even though I didn't) and then see what happens. Unless of course she reads this, then I guess I'll have to worry about what she would have to say about me not only thinking about watching it without her, but also thinking about watching it and not telling her or telling her I didn't when I did.

Maybe I'm over-thinking this...

I think I'll just go to bed.

2 comments: