Thursday, January 20, 2011

I got nuthin'.


So I’m sitting here trying to think about what to blog about and I honestly can’t think of a damn thing.

I have Bleu “searching for the Satellites" playing in the background (which is one of the most amazing songs ever) and I am reminded that my right tweeter is out, so I have the left speaker pointing at me and I can’t tell the difference.

I should probably get around to updating my home theater system one of thee days.

I could blog about my dog, Tex, but he’s not really doing anything right now besides licking where his balls used to be.
I wonder if he misses them. I know I would.

I could blog about work, but a lot of the people I work with read this, plus, who the hell wants to read about my day at work? It's legal invoicing for God's sake.

I could write about Cube Girl, the ridiculously annoying nerd girl that sits next to me at work, but then she may read this and misconstrue every word and twist it into some crazy love letter to her, so I don’t think I’ll do that. That would make going to work tomorrow morning weird.

I could write about politics, but I don’t know anything about them and would probably sound more stupider than I already do when trying to talk about “the health care reformer” and the “Tea Party.”

I could write about tea parties. I’ve never been to one, but I’m sure they’re nice. Meh, I don’t have one of those Sunday Church hats anyway.

I miss Dewey, but I already blogged about that and I don’t feel like crying right now.

I could blog about my girlfriend, but then she would know just how crazy I really am about her, and we wouldn't want that.

I think I’ll just wait until something good comes up.

*sigh*

3 comments: