Friday, June 18, 2010

What a great way to wake up....or not...

You ever wake up and one of your favorite songs is playing on the radio? A while back "Fated to Pretend" by MGMT was just starting when the alarm went off. I absolutely LOVE this song. For some reason, it's just magical to me. I laid there in bed and sang like an idiot while Dewey and Tex just sat and stared at me like "WTF dude, let's get some breakfast going please."
I wonder if what song is playing when the alarm goes off is directly related to how my day is going to go. KISS = today is going to RAWK! Linkin Park = may as well stay in bed because I'm probably going to get hit by a garbage truck as soon as I walk out the door.
Remember that guy who was hiking and got his arm stuck between two rocks and had to cut it off and hike back to civilization alone? I wonder what he woke up to that day. Probably Bob Marley or something.
Maybe I'll buy an alarm clock that plays MP3's or CD's so I can wake up to my favorite songs and every day would be the best day ever.
Meh, probably better not to mess with the universe in that way. I'll just keep playing "Radio Roulette" and see what happens.

Today I woke up to Collective Souls, which leads me to believe that today will suck balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment