Monday, July 26, 2010

Blah blah blah...

As I sit here thinking about what I should blog about, I can honestly say, I have no good ideas or brilliant thoughts, which is weird, because I'm usually chock full of em (well, full of something)

I've been in a bit of a funk as of late. As I try to figure out why, I'm hard pressed to fund an answer.
My job is great.
I'm good looking (albeit a bit chubby)
I have an amazing group of friends.
I'm dating a fantastic gal that seems to get me.(sorry ladies)
I have roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in.

So what the hell do I have to be in a funk about?

In an attempt to get to the bottom of this situation, I will make a list..

1) My dog died.

Well I guess that's about it.

*sigh*

5 comments:

  1. How about this: Perhaps you've hit the top and found it looks like a plateau. You've got at least a couple of clear long-term goals, but nothing right around the corner. Maybe you need to do something spontaneous that doesn't fit in your normal routine?

    ... aside from all the other spontaneous fun stuff you do. I'm out of ideas. The hell do I look like- a fortune cookie? >:/

    -Braden

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot, really. It's going to take some time for that funk to clear up. I mean, he was a daily part of your life, and now it's all completely different.

    Now, go ride your bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's times like these when doing something totally spontaneous and uncharacteristic to get you out of that funk. I have been funky, er, in a funk many times. Once I was stuck in horrible commute traffic and in a funk...so I pulled off at the next exit and got a damn tatoo! Once I was in a funk when living down in Visalia, a broke, bored college student. So I called a mobile body piercing place and they came to my apartment and pierced my belly button. Then I have de-functified myself by going to the driving range and whacking the living shit out of golf balls. I think you need to go bungee jumping or something. Or...while listening to your IPOD at a coffee shop, just start singing OUT LOUD whatever is playing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Gibby died, we got Norton immediately. Maybe it's time to add to Casa de Baldman?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take that huge DH bike to Northstar! That place is sooo much fun :)

    ReplyDelete