Monday, July 5, 2010

"We need to talk."

There are few things as frightening as hearing these words. Whether they're coming from your boss, your mother, your priest, the doctor at the free clinic,  or worse, someone you're dating.

You may as well be saying "'You're about to be seriously fucked in a minute."

I know I've been on the giving end of these "talks" a few times and have certainly been on the receiving end more than I care to admit, so I know what I'm talking about here.

I was just given the "We need to talk, I'll be over in half an hour" from a lady friend and I can't help but wonder how I could have possibly screwed anything up already.

Maybe she wants to talk about how awesome I am. Yeah, that's probably it now that I think about it.

I don't even know why I'm getting all worked up.

What could possibly go wrong?

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is...Good luck with that one, buddy. I am hoping for the "how awesome you are" talk. Peace.
    ~Rhonda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, now I'm dying to know what happened!

    ReplyDelete